1. How much tea should you use for 8oz of water?
We suggest you use 1-2 teaspoons of our tea, and steep it in hot water depending on how strong you like your tea.
2. How much tea comes in a pouch?
1 pouch is about 9oz of loose leaf tea.
3. How do you make the tea?
You can use a tea ball infuser or a French press. Once you put your tea in the infuser or French press then add hot water and steep/let it sit for 2-5 minutes depending on how strong you like your tea.
4. How do you get the most flavor out of your tea?
Instructions for a cup of tea:
- Fill mug up with hot water
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of loose leaf tea and put it inside a tea ball infuser
- Steep tea for 2-5 minutes
- Drink and Enjoy the Natural and Delicious Flavors
Instructions for a French press or Tea Kettle:
- Heat up water
- Take 4-6 teaspoons of loose leaf tea and put it in the press/Kettle
- Fill the French Press/Tea Kettle up with hot water
- Stir and let the tea sit for 2-5 minutes
- Sit, Relax and Enjoy your tea